The 2 days course is slow-paced and focused on real projects and practical experience. Register quickly, we have a limited amount of seats available
Nexthink End User Experience Management Technical session
May 3rd and 4th 2017
Take your optimization skills to the next level.
Nexthink End User Experience Management Technical Training would help individuals to spot out the current and future opportunities to achieve maximum usage of Nexthink inside the organization in areas such as Security, Transformation, Operation and gaining functional metrics through usage of End User Feedback module.
It will also tackle the basic approaches of consuming data out of Nexthink with one-on-one training, the course is designed to answer all your questions in the confort of one of the most prestigious hotel in Dubai.
Nexthink helps IT understand what users are actually experiencing with real-time analytics and contextual feedback.
Watch the Nexthink end-user feedback introduction!
Day 2 - Modules
• Memory : 4 GB system memory, at least 2 GB available
• Disk capacity : 50 MB
• CPU : 2 cores, 2 GHz
• Network : 100 Mbps recommended
Laptop will be used to install Nexthink Finder over it
1. Office 365 Hands-On Lab –
2. Working with End-User Feedback –
3. Extending the Boundaries of Nexthink –
4. Security Operations Hands-On Lab -
5. Proactive Problem Management Hands-On Lab –
1. Introduction to Nexthink and Its Components –
2. Nexthink Standard Use Cases Demonstration – 30 minutes
3. Consuming Data with Nexthink Finder and Portal –
4. Creating Content with Nexthink Finder and Portal –
Day 1 - Nexthink Essentials
Khalid Sulaiman, Manager, Solution Support, Dubai Customs
"We now have real-time visibility from the end-user perspective to monitor our entire IT infrastructure and ensure a secure and stable environment."
Majed Othman AL Othman, General Manager of the IT Department Ministry of Justice, KSA
“We searched extensively for an IT Analytics solution to help us better manage our comprehensive IT infrastructure. Nexthink provides meaningful insights through real-time alerts and notifications of emerging problems."
Copyright Nexthink © 2017. All rights reserved.